Tuition Fee Notification for the 1st Semester of 2016/2017 Academic Year
- The period for tuition payment depends on your student status:
(1)All current students: Please make your payment from August 7th to September 8th, 2017.
(2)All new coming students: Please make your payment before the enrollment day.
- Freshman and transferred students: Please make your payment 4 days before the enrollment day of NTU Orientation camp.
- Local graduate students: Please make your payment before Aug 21st.
- Overseas Chinese and Mainland Chinese graduate new coming students: The enrollment day is on Sep 7th. You can also pay your tuition in cash at enrollment site.
- International graduate new coming students: The enrollment day is on Sep 6th. You can also pay your tuition in cash at enrollment site.
- Payment options :
Payment can be made at all post offices, convenience stores (For amounts under TWD60,000), through the ATM, interbank transfer, and credit card (online banking, phone banking) transaction. Payments made through post offices and convenience stores are free of charge.
- If you need to pay your tuition before the payment period, you may go to your respective academic unit to print the billing statement, and proceed to the cashier division to pay. Please keep the payment receipt for verification purpose.
- If you need to extend the deadline for payment, please go to myNTU website → Students → Curriculum →Registration Extension and Reinstatement System to apply for an extension after August 1st.
- If you have any unpaid fees from a previous semester, you will not be able to print out the billing statement for this semester. You will need to visit https://mis.cc.ntu.edu.tw/reg or go to the Cashier Division to print out the billing statement and then pay at Cashier Division. Afterwards, you will be able to print out the billing statement for this semester.
- Students who have paid, graduated or qualified for graduation, withdrawn, or are granted leave of absence before the classes start do not need to pay the tuition and can ignore this letter.
- If you have questions regarding the payment issue, please contact Mr. Zhuang (Tel: 33662016, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Zhang (Tel: 33662013, e-mail: email@example.com).
Wish you a great summer vacation!
Office of General Affairs