Credit Fees Notification for the 2nd Semester of 2018/2019 Academic YearDear student:
Both the official payment period and the extension of payment period of your credit fees are overdue. Except for paying it in CASH at Cashier Division of NTU, we don't offer other options and methods to pay your overdue credit fees payment. Please make your payment as soon as possible.
- Who need to pay the credit fees?
- Students meeting the following conditions need to pay the credit fees:
- Taking courses of language practicum.
- Taking courses of Teacher's Education program.
- Taking courses of Biotechnology program.
- Undergraduate students extending their study term with nine or fewer credit hours will be charged with credit hour fees; students with ten or more credit hours will be charged with full-amount tuition fees. The billing statements will be generated according to the payment standard for the tuition of their own departments or colleges.
- EMBA students who study for the 7th semester.
- GMBA students.
- EiMBA students.
- How do I print my billing statement and make the payment?
- Due date, printing, and payment options:
- Both the official payment period and the extension of payment period of your credit fees are overdue. Except for paying it in CASH at Cashier Division of NTU, we don't offer other options and methods to pay your overdue credit fees payment.
- Please download and print out your billing statement at 【https://mis.cc.ntu.edu.tw/reg/】. Before making your payment, please check your name and student number on it to avoid paying other student’s credit fees.
- It is NOT accepted to pay the credit fees by international remittance, international wire transfer, international telegraphic transfer, and so on. It is also NOT accepted to pay the credit fees by credit cards ISSUED BY FOREIGN BANKS.
- What’s the standard of tuition?
- Please refer to the website as below: 【http://www.oia.ntu.edu.tw/study-at-ntu/why-study-at-ntu/fees】. If you have questions about it, please contact with Office of International Affairs. Tel.: 02-33662007
- For undergraduate students extending their study term, during the month after the adding/dropping period, the billing statement, whether credit hour fees or full tuition & miscellaneous fees, will be generated depending on the credit hours you are taking (excluding Teacher’s Education course credit hours). Before the adding/dropping period, the tuition fee will be shown as Zero.
- I have withdrawn from the class. Do I need to pay the credit fee for this class?
- According to the “Regulation for class withdrawal,” paid tuition and credit fees of withdrawn courses are non-refundable. Clearing of payments must be done for those who did not complete their payments. Therefore, courses you withdraw are still counted in credit fees and you still need to pay the credit fees.
- If I don’t pay my credit fees in time, what impacts will there be?
- If you do not pay the fee before the deadline, you will not be able to register for next semester according to National Taiwan University's Academic Policies. It is required for graduating students to pay off all required fees before leaving NTU.
- When the payment status update?
- Payment processing may take 1 to 4 business days.
- Generally speaking, according to the way that you pay the credit fees:
- Via ATM, interbank transfers, post offices: paying day+1~2 business days
- Via convenience stores: paying day+2~3 business days
- By credit cards: credit card authorization day+3~4 business days
- Please be noted that your payment status will not be changed immediately on the paying day. Your payment status will be revised only after the payment processing aforementioned. If you’d like to obtain the latest payment status you may also visit the website at 【https://mis.cc.ntu.edu.tw/reg/】 and click “Bank Service” to link to the ChinaTrust Commercial Bank website.
- If you have questions, you can contact the offices as below:
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division: 02-3366-2388 ext. 202~225
- Graduate Academic Affairs Division: 02-3366-2388 ext. 402~416
- Office of International Affairs (for international students, scholarships, National Health Insurance): 02-3366-2007
- Overseas Students Advising Division (for overseas Chinese and Mainland Chinese students, National Health Insurance): 02-3366-3232 ext. 13
- Student Housing Service Division: 02-3366-2264~3366-2266
- Foreign Language Teaching & Resource Center (for Oral-aural Training Fee): 02-3366-2896
- NTU CB (for fees of the Biotechnology Program): 02-3366-5800
- Center for Teacher Education (for fees of the Teacher’s Education Program): 02-3366-5716
- Cashier Division (for questions about making your payment): 02-3366-2016
- For further information, please browse the web at: 【https://info.ntu.edu.tw/schooling/】.
National Taiwan University
Office of General Affairs, Cashier Division
Get a PDF of this notification.......←Just click it!